My notes on calendar not showing on the main page!

Answered!
Renārs0
Level 2
Riga, Latvia

My notes on calendar not showing on the main page!

Hello.

Some changes on Airbnb calendar from dekstop ?

My calendar notes are not working like previous on the main page when open calendar.

Right now needs to open notes under the dates to check..

Thanks

Example on photo: 

Renrs0_0-1689366545015.png

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Renārs0 , We had a similar discussion in another thread where Hosts discussed their feedback about Calendar notes. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts about it. 

I am leaving the link to that thread, in case you wanted to explore what other members think : https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Ask-about-your-listing/Calendar-note-missing-from-the-calendar-v....

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

10 Replies 10
Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

Presently, the appearance of a black dot (on the upper left-hand corner) is the only indication that you have a note on that guest. If you click on it, it will open the note.

Be sexier if they use a self-explanatory icon like this > 📙 vs. a most nebulous, boring black dot. 🙄

P.S. They are working on some new cool ideas for the calendar.

Hermien8
Level 3
Stellenbosch, South Africa

I dont want cool, I really need the notes back and not showing prices on my calendar. I am so frustrated with this new very useless calendar, is there anyway one can have the old version back? Or download an older version of the app?

Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Hermien8 I think you can switch off the prices by using layers

Hermien8
Level 3

I did but it doesnt help me in what I need to do and its basically useless! I have several listings and need to share it with housekeeping but I cant share it as is and my notes are vital! Super super frustrated!

HI @Mike-And-Jane0! What are layers? Where can I find them or guide talking about it?

Thanks

Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Nicola3085 on the multi calendar there is a box top right of the calendar (just below your profile picture) where you can define what shows in the calendars layers.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Renārs0 , We had a similar discussion in another thread where Hosts discussed their feedback about Calendar notes. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts about it. 

I am leaving the link to that thread, in case you wanted to explore what other members think : https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Ask-about-your-listing/Calendar-note-missing-from-the-calendar-v....

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hermien8
Level 3

What are they doing about it?

L--K-0
Level 1
Newnan, GA

This totally stinks! 

A very useful feature was rendered almost useless with the latest change.  I used to be able to send a screenshot of the calendar to my cleaning service and she would see the notes.

Also, previously could share the calendar with the notes only instead of the prices that I do NOT want to share.

Hermien8
Level 3

Exactly my issue!! Please airbnb put the note option back. I rely heavily on that feature.
Has anyone come up with a solution?

thank you

Hermien