Need help: Please critique my listing

Billy327
Level 1
Norman, OK

Need help: Please critique my listing

I’m getting people looking but I’m not getting no booking my profile still need more help I need help to improve it 

Farm stay in Noble · ★New · 2 bedrooms · 2 beds · 1 bath

Paula_0-1722288549000.jpeg

[Content modified by OCM]

3 Replies 3
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Billy327 

Suggestions
You have it marked that only experienced guests can even contact you as a new host that is a tough  market

Property Description-  Nothing about you  I can see your profile  Tell me everything about the property.  There is lots of room just different pages and  boxes  use as much as possible.You know all the great reasons your house would  be perfect I don't Tell  me.

Pictures-  Remember I am looking to rent for a week not buy cover shot should shows  me your great comfortable living room.. 

Amenities- Much too  low agan include everything refrigerator, toaster and pots

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Billy327, welcome to the Airbnb Community Center.

Our experienced Host, Marie, has provided you with some great suggestions. Have you had the chance to read them?

I am also reaching out to other Hosts to ask for their feedback on your listing: @Elena4354@Amrita8@Tim3904@Nalin67@Bettye6 and @Karen114 

As a side note, I've made a few changes to your post to attract more attention from our Host community. I hope this is okay with you 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Karen114
Level 10
Bolton, MA

Hi @Billy327   Cute space with a lot of potential. The intro needs work. Write down all the positives or great things about your property and then ask ChatGPT to write you a description for an Airbnb in, insert your location. . Including local attractions.  Have more pics of local attractions as well as the farm animals. Farm stays are not going to be for everyone. Talk to the folks that would enjoy a farm stay and fresh eggs in the morning. 

Love the fresh eggs for breakfast. 

The pics- you need pro pics and some serious staging. 
Get the clutter off the kitchen counters and only have 3 or 4 things. 
The beds- the pillows and bedding need to be a little more inviting. You should have 4 pillows in each bed. 

Living room- not sure what is hanging in  the windows but it’s not working in your

space. Some simple room darkening curtains or blinds would be better. Your TV is way too high. Maybe a rug under the couch to anchor it down. 

It’s not easy when it’s your first one. Lots of trial and error. With some small changes you can really turn it around.
You came to the right place for help so keep us posted.

Karen