Need help editing bathroom listing details

Nomsa3
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Need help editing bathroom listing details

Hey everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm having some trouble with editing my listing on Airbnb and could really use your help.

I've been trying to update the bathroom details on my listing. It currently shows two bathrooms, but it should only list one bathroom. I've searched under the "Property type" section as instructed, but I don't see any option to edit the bathroom details there. Additionally, I don't have a section called "Property type  and rooms " on my laptop or phone, which is causing confusion.

If anyone has encountered a similar issue or knows where I should look to make these edits, I would greatly appreciate your guidance. Please let me know how I can correct this information as soon as possible.

Thank you so much for your assistance!

Best regards,
Nolá

2 Replies 2
Patricia2526
Top Contributor
Manila, Philippines

Hi @Nomsa3 

If it's actually just a 1- bathroom, In this case, you may want to go to your listing editor > manage photos > delete the additional "bathroom" album.  I hope this helps!

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Nomsa3, welcome to the Airbnb Community Center 😊

Our experienced Host Patricia has offered a great solution. Have you tried deleting the additional bathroom album?

Please let us know if this solution works for you 🙏

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad