Neither host or I are able to cancel or change reservation

Kinsleigh0
Level 2
Greer, SC

Neither host or I are able to cancel or change reservation

I booked a long term stay for my father last March, I booked until December of this year. However, due to medical issues my dad needs to move in with me. That being said I have contacted the host and they are okay with me canceling or ending the reservation for July 22nd. The issue is that neither one of us are able to change or cancel the reservation. We've both gone back and forth with support for over 2 weeks and they all come to the same conclusion, they have the same issue we have and are escalating it to somebody who knows what to do. Unfortunately this is costing the host and i both money. Please, if anyone knows anything or can help.. I'll take any advice. Here are the errors that pop up. (ive tried phone and computer, different browsers, etc).

com.airbnb.viaduct.errors.ViaductComponentExecutionException:Failed to load component fragment, errors: FragmentFieldEngineResolutionError(graphqlError=Mutation error: Failed to get alteration price quote com.airbnb.viaduct.schema.generated.CreateReservationAlterationPriceQuoteInput(confirmationCode=HMQ5KHRDQX, listingId=42881293, checkIn=2023-03-01, checkOut=2024-07-21, guestDetails=com.airbnb.viaduct.schema.generated.ReservationAlterationGuestDetailsInput(numOfAdults=1, numOfChildren=0, numOfInfants=0, numOfPets=0), overridePriceData=com.airbnb.viaduct.schema.generated.ReservationAlterationOverridePriceDataInput(overridePrice=null, overridePriceUsd=null), adminView=null, holdRefundAsCredit=null, quickpayParams=com.airbnb.viaduct.schema.generated.QuickpayParams(enabledPaymentModuleTypes=[PAYMENT_OPTIONS, AIRBNB_CREDIT], airbnbCreditInfo=com.airbnb.viaduct.schema.generated.AirbnbCreditInfoInput(isAirbnbCreditApplied=true, selectedCreditDepositInfos=null, shouldApplyMaxCredit=null), paymentOptionsInfo=com.airbnb.viaduct.schema.generated.PaymentOptionsInfoInput(selectedPaymentOption=null, methodsAvailable=com.airbnb.viaduct.schema.generated.DevicePaymentMethodsAvailableInput(alipayRedirectAvailable=null, androidPayAvailable=false, adyenGooglePayAvailable=false, applePayAvailable=true, adyenApplePayAvailable=true, wechatNonbindingAvailable=null, venmoAvailable=null), allowAlipayOnly=null, allowCnPaymentMethodOnly=null, previousPaymentInstrumentToken=null), checkoutTokensRequest=null), createQuickPayDataRequest=null, alterationDetails=null, alterationType=null, reservationType=null, addOnType=null, airbnbOrgData=com.airbnb.viaduct.schema.generated.ReservationAlterationAirbnbOrgDataInput(reactiveDiscountPercentage=null)), cause=com.airbnb.viaduct.errors.ViaductMutationException: Mutation error: Failed to get alteration price quote com.airbnb.viaduct.schema.generated.CreateReservationAlterationPriceQuoteInput(confirmationCode=HMQ5KHRDQX, listingId=42881293, checkIn=2023-03-01, checkOut=2024-07-21, guestDetails=com.airbnb.viaduct.schema.generated.ReservationAlterationGuestDetailsInput(numOfAdults=1, numOfChildren=0, numOfInfants=0, numOfPets=0), overridePriceData=com.airbnb.viaduct.schema.generated.ReservationAlterationOverridePriceDataInput(overridePrice=null, overridePriceUsd=null), adminView=null, holdRefundAsCredit=null, quickpayParams=com.airbnb.viaduct.schema.generated.QuickpayParams(enabledPaymentModuleTypes=[PAYMENT_OPTIONS, AIRBNB_CREDIT], airbnbCreditInfo=com.airbnb.viaduct.schema.generated.AirbnbCreditInfoInput(isAirbnbCreditApplied=true, selectedCreditDepositInfos=null, shouldApplyMaxCredit=null), paymentOptionsInfo=com.airbnb.viaduct.schema.generated.PaymentOptionsInfoInput(selectedPaymentOption=null, methodsAvailable=com.airbnb.viaduct.schema.generated.DevicePaymentMethodsAvailableInput(alipayRedirectAvailable=null, androidPayAvailable=false, adyenGooglePayAvailable=false, applePayAvailable=true, adyenApplePayAvailable=true, wechatNonbindingAvailable=null, venmoAvailable=null), allowAlipayOnly=null, allowCnPaymentMethodOnly=null, previousPaymentInstrumentToken=null), checkoutTokensRequest=null), createQuickPayDataRequest=null, alterationDetails=null, alterationType=null, reservationType=null, addOnType=null, airbnbOrgData=com.airbnb.viaduct.schema.generated.ReservationAlterationAirbnbOrgDataInput(reactiveDiscountPercentage=null)))

0 Replies 0