New Airbnb Listing cleaning Service

Answered!
Deidra25
Level 2
Nashville, TN

New Airbnb Listing cleaning Service

I am looking for a reasonably priced airbnb cleaner? What is the average price for cleaning a 1200 sq ft 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath, 1 level home in the Nashville TN area. 

1 Best Answer

Hi @Deidra25 

The average price for cleaning a 1200 sq ft, 3-bedroom, 1.5-bath, single-level home in the Nashville, TN area can vary based on several factors, including the cleaning service provider, specific cleaning requirements, and local market rates. However, as of my last update, here are some general guidelines you might consider:

Standard Cleaning Rates: Typically, cleaning services charge per hour or per square foot. In Nashville, cleaning services may charge between $100 to $200 for a standard cleaning session for a home of this size.

Deep Cleaning Rates: If a deeper clean is required, such as after renovations or for move-in/move-out cleaning, prices could range higher, possibly between $150 to $300 or more, depending on the condition and specific cleaning tasks.

Additional Factors: Extra services like carpet cleaning, window washing, or special requests can add to the total cost. Be sure to clarify with the cleaning service what's included in their standard cleaning package.

To get a precise estimate, it's best to contact local cleaning companies in Nashville directly. They can provide quotes based on your specific home layout, cleaning needs, and any additional services required. This way, you can ensure an accurate cost estimate tailored to your situation.

I hope this is useful.

All the best,

**[Advertisement removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Jeannette173
Level 2
Miami Gardens, FL

@Deidra25 look in the market place of face book and also is airbnb cleaning app that you may find people in the facebook search for airbnb cleaner that how i mine here in fl also i just pay her the same amount incharge for airbnb 

Hi @Deidra25 

The average price for cleaning a 1200 sq ft, 3-bedroom, 1.5-bath, single-level home in the Nashville, TN area can vary based on several factors, including the cleaning service provider, specific cleaning requirements, and local market rates. However, as of my last update, here are some general guidelines you might consider:

Standard Cleaning Rates: Typically, cleaning services charge per hour or per square foot. In Nashville, cleaning services may charge between $100 to $200 for a standard cleaning session for a home of this size.

Deep Cleaning Rates: If a deeper clean is required, such as after renovations or for move-in/move-out cleaning, prices could range higher, possibly between $150 to $300 or more, depending on the condition and specific cleaning tasks.

Additional Factors: Extra services like carpet cleaning, window washing, or special requests can add to the total cost. Be sure to clarify with the cleaning service what's included in their standard cleaning package.

To get a precise estimate, it's best to contact local cleaning companies in Nashville directly. They can provide quotes based on your specific home layout, cleaning needs, and any additional services required. This way, you can ensure an accurate cost estimate tailored to your situation.

I hope this is useful.

All the best,

**[Advertisement removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Deidra25 , Did you get a chance to look into the helpful comments from @Alicia753 and @Jeannette173 ? While Alicia has helped with the point of reasonable pricing, @Jeannette173 has also made a good point of finding cleaning services online. Have you already explored the option? 

One of our Host members @Gifty5 has suggested a few recommendations on how to find cleaning services using the internet. I am sharing the thread where this was discussed previously. It would be worth exploring if these services are available in your region. I hope it helps and do keep us updated! View the Discussion about Cleaning Services by clicking here .

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines