New Airbnb host

Nancy2224
Level 2
New Castle, DE

New Airbnb host

Hello my name is Nancy I am new in airbnb hosting. I have one month been a host. Can you please give me some tips I can use.  I still don't have a review the first one still not writting a review. And the 2nd still in.  My question not everyone write review? I feel that I don't get more booking due the fact no review to compare.

8 Replies 8
Shelley159
Top Contributor
Stellenbosch, South Africa

Hi @Nancy2224

The guest has 14 days to review you. Sometimes they travel further and write all the reviews after the whole trip, other times they only write the review when Airbnb sends the final reminder. There are also guests who don't review at all. Make sure that you have written your review of the guest - that's often a good way to get them to review you back!

Thank you so much, @Shelley159 

Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Nancy2224 

Yes sometimes waiting for reviews requires patience Haha

One thing I would note that looks incorrect it says no essentials supplied.  Essentials are like toilet paper, towels or linens.  

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

In addition to @Marie8425's reply, I would also recommend that you ask for the Community for listing critique as it could help improving your listing 😊 Read more on how to ask listing critique by clicking here👈

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Thanks

I have all of that. Thank you so much, Mary , for the observation.  I will go ahead and add it.

Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Nancy2224 

I see the first review congratulations.  It seems odd though that  they talked of you and response quickness but nothing of the property  rented?   Usually even  my business renter will say clean   and comfortable  bed.  Do  you know why she didn't mention?

He did not write that. But gave 5 in all .   I see in other review from the guest before , it is very short written the review.