New Calendar - Notes are not visible "at a glance" in Monthly View

Answered!
Cynthia724
Level 2
Nashville, TN

New Calendar - Notes are not visible "at a glance" in Monthly View

I am SO BUMMED! The latest update caused changes in the calendar so that it does not show the "notes" on the monthly calendar view. Hosts now have to click on the reservation to view their notes. I Loved the "at a glance" view SO much better. I could look at the monthly calendar and immediately see any little notes about my guest's stay, such as whether they needed additional parking or whether they were celebrating something special. I also kept notes about when I sent them check in instructions and keyless entry access. This is important because it was so easy for hosts and cohosts to see which guests still needed the information, particularly when hosts have multiple listings, and guests book properties last minute. It was also great for sending a screenshot to the cleaning team. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE change it back! 😭

1 Best Answer

Hi @Cynthia724 !

Totally agree!!!!  I mentioned the cleaning team screen shots too!  I also use for noting holidays. The at a glance view is really needed. I suggested they add a "toggle" button "Notes View" on the calendar for those hosts that really want notes displayed. See another thread on same issue below. @Bhumika suggests we send feedback to Airbnb on this. 

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Ask-about-your-listing/Calendar-note-missing-from-the-calendar-v...

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4

Hi @Cynthia724 !

Totally agree!!!!  I mentioned the cleaning team screen shots too!  I also use for noting holidays. The at a glance view is really needed. I suggested they add a "toggle" button "Notes View" on the calendar for those hosts that really want notes displayed. See another thread on same issue below. @Bhumika suggests we send feedback to Airbnb on this. 

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Ask-about-your-listing/Calendar-note-missing-from-the-calendar-v...

Andrew2622
Level 1
California, United States

Did anything come of this?  I like to hide my pricing from my cleaners when i share updated calendars. 

Will airbnb update the app/web to so we have function for notes and toggle on off pricing?

Thanks

Thank you for the link. I just learned that my listings now can only have 1 parent listing. The new calendar feature eliminate a multiple parent listing. So now I may need to stop autometic booking to avoid double booking. This is my nightmare with this new calendar booking link. 

Andrea6232
Level 10
Bergamo, Italy

Hi @Cynthia724 I also totally agree with you, for example notes could be useful to co-host with calendar  only access to view the number of guest 😉