New Listing in Costa Rica

Trent3
Level 1
Ojochal, Costa Rica

New Listing in Costa Rica

Hi all! If you have a minute can you check out my Airbnb listing? Looking for any kind of feedback and things it may need or not need 🙂

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1083526171483173438?check_in=2024-09-19&check_out=2024-09-21&guests=1&a...

I hosted in SF many years ago, life has moved to beautiful Costa Rica!

Thanks

Trent

12 Replies 12
Sam7328
Level 1
Auburn, ME

Overall it looks good. I would remove the clothes from the photos and add some more neutral decorations (artwork on walls). You may also want to adjust the photos to make them brighter. Good luck!

Neicy2
Level 2
Stockbridge, GA

I would put comforters instead of blankets, increase nightly rate after the 3 bookings and leave fees off. Invest in landscaping 

Hello,

A few suggestions: I would show a pic of the actual queen bed and bedroom. Also, the beds and pillows could look more inviting. Think hotel chic. Bedding is a biggy for a great airbnb. Maybe stand back and take a pic of the whole room. I also agree with the comment about artwork (maybe enlarged photos of the surrounding area). Remove the clothes in the closet. Good luck!

Paloma264
Level 2
Tracy, CA

Love it. My only  advise will be to  just the clothing you have on the hangers. 

Nikki574
Level 2
Sarasota, FL

Your place looks amazing. Definitely need more pictures. I couldn't tell if I was looking at the same bed twice or if there was a second bedroom. More decor on the walls in the bedroom. More pictures of the bedroom(s) I couldn't get a feel of the room. I didn't see any pictures of the bathroom. 

Otherwise, it looks amazing. 

Rasheida0
Level 1
Miami, FL

Love your listing! I would recommend posting better photos showing the full bedrooms, removing the clothes from the closet and the landscaping photos until you’ve been able to invest in improving the yard with plush green grass also I think white bedding would be a nice touch. Wishing you continued success 🤍

Rhonda414
Level 2
Bowden, Canada

Hi Trent, thanks for asking for feedback on your cool place!  I ran a boutique hotel in Ojochal a few years back, pre-2019. (Hotel El Mono Feliz) I LOVE Ojochal and the area, and I hope to return someday.  Your place looks super cute... I run an Airbnb here in Alberta now too. (A Room With A Pew - in Bowden, AB). I have not been to Tres Rios area.

Some things to add:  "Things To Do and See" might be a nice add. What would attract people to the area?  List those things with pictures, beaches, restaurants, zip-lines; activities.....closest beach; etc.

The place shows well, not sure how you'll keep critters out of toasters; appliances; etc. If the rooms aren't fairly bug proof; do you have bed netting? Might be a thought. May state "need a vehicle" unless this has taxi etc.  Your price point looks good. 

Enjoy and much success to you. 

Rhonda

Beautiful. Needs few more pictures definitely, but great.

Bonjour , cet endroit parait isolé et austère meme si l'ensemble est grandiose pour des voyageurs qui souhaitent etre au calme  . il faudrait apporté un peu de chaleur pour pallier à la presence du metal trop present sur tes photos en rajoutant une paroi en bois au plafond ,  ..et inviter les voyageurs a venir dans ta tinyhouse .   excellente journee Olivier 

Google Translation added by Community Manager:  Hello, this place seems isolated and austere even if the whole thing is grandiose for travelers who want to be calm. you should add a little warmth to compensate for the presence of metal too present in your photos by adding a wooden wall to the ceiling, ... and invite travelers to come to your tinyhouse. have a great day Olivier

Cool place, love that it's a container conversion.  I love Costa Rica, been there a few times.  Your pictures are the thing people have to visualize themselves in your space and your pictures need work.  Your patio pictures are not that bad you just need to move back or use a wider view on the camera.  Give some closer shots in the kitchen so people can see what the place comes with as far as appliances.

Your exterior pictures need to all be redone, they are taken too close need wider shots and a tour style.  The pictures just seem random. The bedroom pictures need lots of work you should have again a wider shot of the bedroom, or you need to take more shots to show the whole room.  Remove all the stuff in the closet and add more hangers. I would make all the bedding and towels the same color, white is bright and inviting.

Wishing you lots of luck.

Samar-Mansour-M0
Level 1
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Hi there 

It is good idea to share our opinions and feedbacks

you have a lovely property 

you may need to add more photo for the bedrooms and toilets/bathrooms 

otherwise, it is wonderful

wish you all the best