New guest favorite logo in gold

Answered!
Ivan2560
Level 2
Malmö, Sweden

New guest favorite logo in gold

hello,

I just saw that one of my listing had a new gold logo and said guest favorite.

I have never seen this before and before it was a silver logo.

Are there different ranka of guest favorite logos - such as silver/gold?

Could someone explain how to earn the silver and how to earn the gold one?

Thanks!

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Ivan2560 ! Thank you so much for sharing your questions with us here in the Community🌻The new highlight you've mentioned is to help top listings stand out and make it easier for guests to choose a place that best meets their needs. You can further explore more information about this upgrade and criteria here in this article : New highlight helps top homes stand out.

Hope it helps!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Ivan2560 

It looks like there has been a tweek made to the Guest Favourite badge this week.  I can see that there is now a percentage showing to let guests know if the listing is in the 1%, 5% or 10% bracket of Guest Favourites.  

Not sure about the silver logo being a thing now but think it has probably been replaced by the new Gold one for all!  Let us know if I'm wrong though...

If you want to find out more, have a read about the new Guest Favourite feature:

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/3495

Best

Joëlle

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Ivan2560 ! Thank you so much for sharing your questions with us here in the Community🌻The new highlight you've mentioned is to help top listings stand out and make it easier for guests to choose a place that best meets their needs. You can further explore more information about this upgrade and criteria here in this article : New highlight helps top homes stand out.

Hope it helps!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Why is the Superhost status which is much harder to achieve being down graded @Bhumika