New host - Feedback on my listing

Answered!
Sabrina1380
Level 1
Dayton, OH

New host - Feedback on my listing

Hi friends! This is my first Airbnb property and I’m so excited! I decided to list it and update aesthetic and such as I go. Open to any advice as a new host!

Listing's link: https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/988769925664384539

[Title updated  and listing's link added by Community Manager for relevancy]

1 Best Answer
Jennifer3187
Level 3
East Longmeadow, MA

Hi @Sabrina1380  - congratulations on your first property! I appreciate how you are taking the first step and getting the listing live. An easy first step to drive bookings, I would suggest beefing up your listing. This is the first thing a prospective guest will see. Describe the rooms in detail and what they can expect by staying there. I see you are close to a lake, what else is nearby that would bring people to your place. Are you marketing to a specific audience? Frame your listing around the guest you want to host. 

In terms of the space, you have a great starting point. Look for ways you can enhance the space with wall art or decor. Facebook Marketplace is a great place to start; you can find a lot of good deals to optimize your space.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Jenn

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Jennifer3187
Level 3
East Longmeadow, MA

Hi @Sabrina1380  - congratulations on your first property! I appreciate how you are taking the first step and getting the listing live. An easy first step to drive bookings, I would suggest beefing up your listing. This is the first thing a prospective guest will see. Describe the rooms in detail and what they can expect by staying there. I see you are close to a lake, what else is nearby that would bring people to your place. Are you marketing to a specific audience? Frame your listing around the guest you want to host. 

In terms of the space, you have a great starting point. Look for ways you can enhance the space with wall art or decor. Facebook Marketplace is a great place to start; you can find a lot of good deals to optimize your space.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Jenn