No access to professional tools

Answered!
Rem1741
Level 2
Fort Lauderdale, FL

No access to professional tools

I'm not able to access any professional tools. 

They show as "turned on" bit the tools are not showing. 

Airbnb costumer service told me I had to  go to services and delete "community center" and re-add it. 

Once I deleted it there was no option to re-add it

They then told me I had to pay for a third party software in order to use Airbnb professional tools. 

Can anyone help? 

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Pat271 @Rem1741, Hosts can enable Professional Hosting tools regardless of the number of listings now.  I shared a few screenshots in this thread to showcase how Hosts can enable Pro-tools.

Leaving the guide for using professional hosting tools here.

@Rem1741 Do let us know if @Pat271's tip above and the workaround works for you!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

8 Replies 8
Pat271
Level 10
Greenville, SC

What particular tool are you looking for? The tools are sort of scattered throughout the app.

I'd like to add LLC, profit estimation etc. 

Last I checked, you had to have more than one listing for Professional Tools to be enabled.

Also, it’s not enough to have the Professional Tools toggle enabled. You have to select the Manage link, where you will have to make additional choices.

By the way, I’m in the US, and I have the tools enabled. I have more than 1 listing, though.

I don’t know if it will help you or not, but in this thread is a workaround for adding business info:

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Ask-about-your-listing/Can-t-see-quot-Business-details-quot-in-p...

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Pat271 @Rem1741, Hosts can enable Professional Hosting tools regardless of the number of listings now.  I shared a few screenshots in this thread to showcase how Hosts can enable Pro-tools.

Leaving the guide for using professional hosting tools here.

@Rem1741 Do let us know if @Pat271's tip above and the workaround works for you!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

I was informed by support that the hosting feature has been removed :
Pertaining to this, as a result of investigation, this feature is currently unavailable. It was temporarily removed to the Hosting team option that's why entry team point is not available. There's no update yet when this feature will be available again.

Hi, 

I am having the problem of not being able to access the email alias option; however, I don't see what your first screenshot shows (in your linked thread). I only have the option of making a custom URL, no email alias use. 

No email option, just custom URL.No email option, just custom URL.

No email option. 

Screenshot 2024-07-23 at 2.38.31 PM.png

I am "using" professional tools.

Any insight? Has something changed? 

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Rem1741 I can only say you do not need 3rd party software to operate pro tools. Neither should you need pro tools to add a LLC. It may be you can't add an LLC because that is effectively transferring the listing from a person to a different entity which is not allowed by Airbnb.

For profit estimation you need data which Airbnb does not supply. Airdna and Airdata are two companies you can buy data from.

Rem1741
Level 2
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I was now told the professional hosting tools are not available for anyone in the US, only in Europe. Can anyone confirm this?