No bookings for busiest weekend in area red dot on map and no price or availability showing.

No bookings for busiest weekend in area red dot on map and no price or availability showing.

When I search area El zonte as a traveller  my listing just shows a red dot on the map and no availability. The direct airbnb link shows it’s available with minimum day booking. Problem is no one is booking because it does not show up on the search. I tried removing the minimum booking and the link still shows 3 day minimum and that red dot. Is the red dot there because of the restriction? I tried searching to book for 3 days and still get the same issue. Anyways whatever it is I won’t get any booking for Easter weekend, not sure what the issue is and Airbnb support was not much help on why the red target dot on the map, no price showing on the map

1 Reply 1
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Andre-And-Sarai0 I would consider re-ordering the photos. Yes I want to see what I get in the kitchen but first I want to be convinced to stay with you. Perhaps major on the pool, balcony and bedroom first, bathroom second and then the kitchenette.

The Airbnb search engine seems to rely on bookings so its a bit of a catch 22 when starting off as you need visibility to get those bookings.

Finally go on Airbnb as a guest and see how you compare to other places locally - Are they better positioned and is your price (including all fees) competitive enough?