Now it seems possible to duplicate a listing. Is it NEW ?

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

Now it seems possible to duplicate a listing. Is it NEW ?

I just discovered 🙂

duplicate.png

19 Replies 19

@Branka-and-Silvia0 that is very cool!

My "Listings" display looks nothing like that. (Maybe because I only have one listing).

Did you listing page always look like this? (Except for the "Duplicate" menu option, of course.)

@Matthew285 it's multiple calendar, if you have just one listing then I suppose you don't have it

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Matthew285 and @Branka-and-Silvia0 .

I do have more listings and also the multicalender option, but the screenprint does not ring any bells, never seen it before this way. Is it a privilege just for Croatia ;>)  ?

Best, Emiel

@Emiel1 @Matthew285

sorry, it is not "multiple calendar" page, it is "listings" page ! 

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Branka-and-Silvia0 ,

It seems there are different airbnb platform with other layouts (maybe you use ".com" or ".hr" ?)

I am on ".nl" and it shows me not the screen you showed here at start of the thread. i also tried .com, but makes no sense. I know there are differences in the Airbnb platforms, like the UK ("co.uk") has other contact-page options etc..  Makes it not easy to help other hosts... But anyway, an option available now to duplicate a listing would be an advantage, not only for Croatia :>)

Best regards, Emiel

Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

@Branka-and-Silvia0 We usually have similar settings, but I don't have this one. 😞

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Marzena4  hm.. If you go to host/listings you don't see it like this? 

I have it for months now... since multicalendar is introduced

Here is how my multicalendar looks like 

multicalendar.png

Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

Nope 😞

Cal.jpg

@Marzena4

your multicalendar is the same as mine... except it seems without "Rule sets" . What do you see if you click on "listings" link in horisontal menu? (hosting - inbox - calendar - LISTINGS - stats - help)

@Emiel1 yes, I am on Airbnb.com

The steps you listed, @Branka-and-Silvia0, take me to the Help section of Airbnb:

Cal1.jpg

then

Cal2.jpg

Then in Stats:

Stats.jpg

@Marzena4

ok, your "listings" page is the same as I had have before . Then few months ago ABB changed it to the new layout. 

Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

And finally clicking Help in that last screen opens the Help window in a new tab:

Help.jpg

ok, @Branka-and-Silvia0, It means that Airbnb is implementing the new layout of the site - some hosts, like you, have the new one already...

Evan36
Level 2
San Francisco, CA