One my listing got suspended

what do i do if one of my listing got suspended , how to re activate

IMG_6375.png

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello @Chantal-Dewi0 

Airbnb sees any ratings under 4.6 as low and can suspend your listing and in some cases suspend your listings permanently so you are fortunate only one listing has been suspended .

I agree with other feedback. Use the time your are suspended to review your hosting approach as you are being marked down for cleanliness, accuracy, value etc.

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Chantal-Dewi0 having read the reviews of your other listings I think you need to rethink the service you are providing. It feels like there are significant issues with all the properties and if you do not do something you will continually be suspended and/or removed from the platform.

To answer your specific question the suspension, if down to a poor review, will be lifted after a few days or when you have corrected any issues brought to Airbnb's attention.

@Chantal-Dewi0I think the ratings on your listings are really, really bad. I agree with @Mike-And-Jane0 , you need to rethink hosting short-term rentals until your goal is to deliver 5* properties. 

Yes, you just have to wait for AirBnB to lift the suspension and count your blessings if they do. 

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello @Chantal-Dewi0 

Airbnb sees any ratings under 4.6 as low and can suspend your listing and in some cases suspend your listings permanently so you are fortunate only one listing has been suspended .

I agree with other feedback. Use the time your are suspended to review your hosting approach as you are being marked down for cleanliness, accuracy, value etc.