Optimise my listings.

Tabassum4
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Optimise my listings.

Hi I feel my listing  have lots of short comings. 
how can u optimise to get more bookings. 

Home in Greater London · ★New · 1 bedroom · 1 bed · 1 shared bath

Bhumika_0-1727111749603.png

[Content updated by Community Manager]

3 Replies 3
Angela3989
Level 4
Milwaukee, WI

Hello @Tabassum4 The photos you have of the rented space look pretty good but I would say you should add one ofwhere they can put their belongings, like the closet or dresser etc, and perhaps a photo of the view from the window and the exterior. Photos of the street or nearby attractions etc. More is better! I didn't see any text describing your place and feel that is extremely important to be added. For example, I noticed you have no smoking as a house rule. You might perhaps mention if there is a convenient place outside where they might do so. You should take a welcoming and helpful tone. You might also mention how many people will be expected in the shared space, how big the whole residence is etc. We will you be there all the time? People need to understand what kind of situation they are booking. How is the neighborhood? Try to look at it as if you are the potential guest. Maybe you can search Airbnb as a traveler (you can "Switch to Traveling" in the app), as if you were going on a trip and looking for such an accommodation and review other listings. You should soon see many things you can add to your listing. More information is better! Best of luck!

Justin1786
Level 1
Lakewood, CO

@Tabassum4 I would also include a picture of the house.  In your listing you say that it is beautiful but I would love to see a photo of it.  Also build out your description more for sure.  Guests like details. For instance what does the guest have access to is the bathroom private or shared...

Johnte1
Level 2
Houston, TX

@Tabassum4 The home seems very clean and well kept. I would agree that more info and descriptions would probably entice more guests.  Knowing what they have access to in addition to the room would be helpful.  I also think photos, if you're able to have done professionally, take your listing up a notch.   More photos of the neighborhood, surrounding areas, parks, sights etc might also be helpful.  How far is the home from great restaurants, shopping etc?  Anything that makes the room/home more desirable should be added.