Other sections of info under Description don't show up in listing?

Answered!

Other sections of info under Description don't show up in listing?

Hi there,

Please bear with me, I'm still new to Airbnb hosting, I know there are few sections under "Description", like "Your property", "Guess access", "Interaction with guests" and "Other details to note", but my problem is even after I added some info to those sections, it's not showing up under the list. I tried to view my list as a guest, I don't see those info. I'm so confused and I must miss something simple. Could someone please help? Thanks much and happy hosting!

1 Best Answer

Alright, I found a solution/work around. I moved the info from "Interaction with guests" to "Other details to note". It shows up now (of course under "Other details to note"). I am happy with it as long as guests can see it. Thanks again for the replies.

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Wei533 

Sonetizo I still forget to do sometimes haha.

Once you enter info are you remembering to scroll down and hit the save button.

Thanks Marie, I did save it.

20240818_182328000_iOS.jpg

Shelley159
Top Contributor
Stellenbosch, South Africa

Hi @Wei533 

After saving the info as @Marie8425 has advised, click the listing (in the listings tab) and select the "View" option. This is how guests see your place. When I look at my own listing on the mobile app, the description starts with some text, but I have to click "Show more" to see all the details you mentioned. This long version of the description should have headings "the space", "guest access" and "other things to note".

Thanks Shelley, no luck. As you can see from the screenshot, the "Interaction with guests" info doesn't show up. The "Show more" only shows the description.

20240818_182503000_iOS.jpg

Alright, I found a solution/work around. I moved the info from "Interaction with guests" to "Other details to note". It shows up now (of course under "Other details to note"). I am happy with it as long as guests can see it. Thanks again for the replies.