Pausing of all new experience applications.

Answered!
Aleksandr328
Level 2
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Pausing of all new experience applications.

Hello. I'm new to Airbnb and want to host an experience. 

When I first tried to aplly, everything was OK. I took it very seriously, made a plan and a scenario. But when I was back I noticed, that all new applications are paused "for now". There is no information when applications will reopen. 

Did anything similar take place earlier? I was able to find information only about pausing of experiences during pandemic lock-downs. How long could it take now? 

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Aleksandr328 ,

Currently, we are working hard to improve our core services and are temporarily pausing all-new Experience submissions. Although we do not have specific dates of when it will be resumed, as of now both new and existing Hosts will be unable to create an Experience.

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us! We will keep the Experience Hosts updated once the intake resumes. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

37 Replies 37
Kevin-s0
Level 10
Minamiashigara, Japan

Hi again Paula,

Regarding No New Experience permitted until further notice-why do people like Kevin Hart suddenly have new Airbnb Experiences?  That seems to contradict the pause on new experiences.  Can you please explain.  Kevin Hart: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1131087648837536437?adults=1&category_tag=Tag%3A8851&children=0&enable_...

This New Experience just came into my feed.  But my half finished experiences are still on pause.  It would apprear the same for others who are not famous nor multimillionaires. 

Carlos4678
Level 1
Aguadilla Pueblo, Puerto Rico

I had like 2 unpublished experiences that I can't even see the info and photos I uploaded. I just wanted to share it with some friends to continue brainstorming the idea.

Hi,

Its been a while, is there any update on when/if this is going to continue? 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Alan1650, As mentioned earlier in this thread, we do not have any new updates to share in this regard. We will definitely make sure to update this thread if anything changes.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi Bhumika - Following the thread, looking forward for an update, when it's available. 

Thank you,

Valeria 

Jordan-T-0
Level 1
Wailuku, HI

Is there an update on this?  Thank you

Suddenly new experiences have appeared!  But it seems you have to be a Hollywood Superstar or a famous comedian to host one now.  Sad.  Just sad.  And no update on when us mere mortals can actually make our experiences.  Again, sad.

Jordan-T-0
Level 1
Wailuku, HI

Are accepting of new experiences still on pause?