Payouts problem in Tunisia

Anastasia349
Level 2
Monastir, Tunisia

Payouts problem in Tunisia

Dear colleagues, what is happening with Airbnb?
we've been hosting guests for a month now for free and airbnb doesn't transfer payments for guests? what is it connected with? why should we host for free and airbnb should use our money?
we all have obligations, loans, utility bills!!!! support is silent. when will payments start coming in?

@Airbnb 

5 Replies 5
Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Anastasia349

I'm really sorry to hear you're not receiving your payouts. Did you get a chance to check whether all the correct information on your account had been filled in yet, or discuss this issue with Customer Support? 

Thanks, 

Emilie 

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Yes, I'm disappointed in Airbnb is to say nothing. Disgustingly, for a month I did not receive a single intelligible answer. I have already hosted 9 guests for free, Airbnb does not send me money for bookings. also they do not explain for what reason this money is not sent to me, the account is confirmed and meets the requirements.
apparently.
may be, this is due to the special operation in Ukraine, discrimination and racism towards Russians, infringement of my rights and freedoms.

you, airbnb, don't care that the apartment is in Tunisia, the account is opened in Tunisia, and the documents are Tunisian. you don't care that my rating is 4.9*, that my guests have left about 100 reviews. You don't care. hosts, pay attention to my case and be careful when working with airbnb, this company has no opinion, it is completely subject to political sentiments and who knows, you might be the next one.

@Airbnb@airbnbsupport #noanswer

Anastasia349
Level 2
Monastir, Tunisia

Dear Emily,  yes, sure I contact support service from Airbnb. But they didn't answer me at all. I don't know what is the reason of delay my payouts starting from end March. 8 guests I host for free. I would like Airbnb check my payouts and send them to me.

I also want to receive a percentage of the penalty for non-payment of payments on time according to the contract with airbnb payments.

@Airbnb@airbnbpayments 

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Anastasia349 I've checked on my end on someone has confirmed to me that your case is in progress at the moment - someone will be in touch as soon as possible to help you further. 🙂

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

I really want to believe, but so far I see empty replies from airbnb, and not a solution to my specific issue. very disappointed, believe me. I was very pleased with this site and have been a super host for 3 years without any complaints or claims. but apparently this is not an indicator for airbnb.

Thank you, Emily

@Airbnb@airbnbpayouts