Photo Tour not ideal

Answered!
Caren115
Level 2
Victoria Point, Australia

Photo Tour not ideal

I've just updated my photos using the new Photo Tour and can no longer choose the photos visible when guests first open my listing page.
I don't want the third bedroom or the bathroom showing on what is effectively the First-Impression Title Page.   How can you override the selection chosen by the platform?

1 Best Answer
Karen4131
Top Contributor
Malmö, Sweden

Dear @Caren115 ,

I hope this message finds you well. I couldn't help but admire the warmth and welcoming vibe of your place—it truly feels like a cozy retreat! 😊

I recall facing a similar challenge with my Airbnb listing when the photo tour first went live. Fortunately, there's a straightforward solution to enhance it, ensuring your preferred images capture the attention they deserve.

Here's how you can adjust your photo display:

- Access the Editing Section: Log in to your Airbnb account and navigate to the editing section of your photo tour. There, you'll find the "All photos" button in the right corner of the screen. Click that one.

Karen4131_4-1709198936896.png

- Select Your Cover Photo: Click on the photo you'd like to set as your cover. This action will open the photo in a larger view, revealing an option on the right to set it as your cover photo.

Karen4131_3-1709198353286.png

- Return to the Photo Gallery: After setting your cover photo, close the window by clicking the "X" on the top left corner. This will take you back to the overview of all your photos.

- Manage Your Photos: Look for the "Manage photos" option on the right side and click on it.

- Organize Your Top Photos: In the manage photos area, you have the ability to drag and arrange the five photos to the top og the list (including the cover photo and four additional images) that you want to feature prominently on your Airbnb listing. This strategic placement allows you to take control of the first impression your listing makes.

By following these steps, you can effectively showcase the best aspects of your space, ensuring visitors are greeted with the images you most want them to see.

Best regards,

Karen

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Joelle43
Top Contributor
Cannes, France

Hello @Caren115 

Although you can't change the sequence of the rooms as laid out by Airbnb (living room will come up first etc) nor change the way they are arranged once they are within a room you can choose your top 5 pictures and move them around.

To do this go to your photo tour and select on the right All photos.

Select your 5 favourite photos in the order you wish them to appear.

Caren115
Level 2

Thank you @Joelle43 !  Much appreciated 🙂 

Karen4131
Top Contributor
Malmö, Sweden

Dear @Caren115 ,

I hope this message finds you well. I couldn't help but admire the warmth and welcoming vibe of your place—it truly feels like a cozy retreat! 😊

I recall facing a similar challenge with my Airbnb listing when the photo tour first went live. Fortunately, there's a straightforward solution to enhance it, ensuring your preferred images capture the attention they deserve.

Here's how you can adjust your photo display:

- Access the Editing Section: Log in to your Airbnb account and navigate to the editing section of your photo tour. There, you'll find the "All photos" button in the right corner of the screen. Click that one.

Karen4131_4-1709198936896.png

- Select Your Cover Photo: Click on the photo you'd like to set as your cover. This action will open the photo in a larger view, revealing an option on the right to set it as your cover photo.

Karen4131_3-1709198353286.png

- Return to the Photo Gallery: After setting your cover photo, close the window by clicking the "X" on the top left corner. This will take you back to the overview of all your photos.

- Manage Your Photos: Look for the "Manage photos" option on the right side and click on it.

- Organize Your Top Photos: In the manage photos area, you have the ability to drag and arrange the five photos to the top og the list (including the cover photo and four additional images) that you want to feature prominently on your Airbnb listing. This strategic placement allows you to take control of the first impression your listing makes.

By following these steps, you can effectively showcase the best aspects of your space, ensuring visitors are greeted with the images you most want them to see.

Best regards,

Karen

Caren115
Level 2

Got it!  thanks @Karen4131