Pixilated and blurry photos after upload

Mariellen3
Level 2
Austin, TX

Pixilated and blurry photos after upload

Has anyone experienced after uploading photos that they become enlarged, off center, and extremely blurry?  I’m an amateur photographer and just so disappointed that this happening.  Does anyone have a resolution to this?

4 Replies 4
Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

Best to upload pictures with Airbnb that have an aspect ratio of 1.50, otherwise they become subject to being truncated or reformatted with their own graphic program.

Bettye6
Level 10
McHenry, IL

Hi Mariellen3,

Uploading pictures on its own was a problem that I learned on my own but still don’t have a definite I could right it down process.  I sometimes have to try multiple times. 
As for your specific problem I would suggest a glitch as these problems have never occurred to me. 
I would first delete & sign in again. I do get an error message that states I will lose all my data though that has never happened. 
If still an issue call support, if not resolved by the first call call back again & possibly again. 
Hope it all works out for you. 

Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

@Mariellen3  I went to see your photos because I noticed your address (Austin, TX) but with a woodshed and then further saw the elk and of the yellow-belly marmot pictures, in Texas?? Oh your place is in Estes Park, Colorado! Sure, looks like a fun place.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Mariellen3, Our Hosts have offered some great advice. Have you tried uploading the pictures with an aspect ratio of 1.50, as suggested by Fred?

Keep us updated.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad