Please Critique my Listing-Carmela&Marisol- Salt Lake City, UT

Answered!

Please Critique my Listing-Carmela&Marisol- Salt Lake City, UT

Hello, we are new to hosting and would like some constructive criticism. We would like to get more bookings. What do you all think about only allowing guests with good reviews to reserve? How do you learn what to charge? 

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/879040935862483920?guests=1&adults=1&s=67&unique_share_id=57c6dd30-d244... 

Thank you all, 

Faithful Stays 

Carmela and Marisol 

1 Best Answer
Nur785
Level 10
Jersey City, NJ

@Faithful-Stays0 

Your listing looks lovely. I think you have a typo in your listing. I am sure you meant the health and not the heat? 

I think you are priced well. I would add some more description, how close to downtown are you, what else is within walking distance, do you have parking space etc. You can write a better description, but I think changing the text to directly address the guests would be better. "You will be staying...." 

How to know what to charge? Did you try the compare prices function that's brand new? Also, you can try companies like airdna & Pricelabs to figure out the market rates for your area. 

About the good track record, I use it. Honestly, it doesn't seem to make much of a difference, somehow, people with no reviews are able to pass through.  

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Nur785
Level 10
Jersey City, NJ

@Faithful-Stays0 

Your listing looks lovely. I think you have a typo in your listing. I am sure you meant the health and not the heat? 

I think you are priced well. I would add some more description, how close to downtown are you, what else is within walking distance, do you have parking space etc. You can write a better description, but I think changing the text to directly address the guests would be better. "You will be staying...." 

How to know what to charge? Did you try the compare prices function that's brand new? Also, you can try companies like airdna & Pricelabs to figure out the market rates for your area. 

About the good track record, I use it. Honestly, it doesn't seem to make much of a difference, somehow, people with no reviews are able to pass through.  

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate it. I will make some changes.