Please critique my listing - I’m struggling with getting bookings

Liudmila31
Level 1
Atlanta, GA

Please critique my listing - I’m struggling with getting bookings

I’m struggling with getting bookings on my Airbnb listing despite having few good reviews yet.  Can someone provide tips on optimizing the listing for better visibility and booking rates?

🌟 Listing link: Home in Norcross · 1 bedroom · 1 bed · 1 shared bath

[Content modified by OCM]

22 Replies 22

I think you need to warm your place up a little more with a little more furniture, a couple of antique pieces would be nice, just for accent pieces.

Maybe a few more pictures and decorations on the walls, just to give it some character, I think you need more Photos, and show the outside of the house and the backyard as well.

Heather2003
Level 1
Westerville, OH

Hi! Beautiful space, but I would consider adding small  stands/tables to the sides of the bed. A space where guests can place their glasses, electronics, etc. As they climb into bed. 

Also, if you add a bed tray showing off a bottle of water or a rolled towel, could bring in a touch of warmth and hospitality.  

Good luck! 

Jane3782
Level 2
Sweden, ME

Your photos show a lovely place.  I would be more specific about what the shared spaces are.  Do they have refrigerator space and can they cook?  How far are you from Atlanta? From grocery stores?  What outdoor and/or recreational features are in the area?  Do they have Wi-Fi acess?  (Many people like to work while travelling.)

Gloria25
Level 2
Chgo, IL

@Liudma31  Your place looks nice and clean. I agree with others on needing professional photos with different angles of the rooms to have guests be more attracted to the space. You can make the room look a bit more cozier with adding some window treatments, a side table with a lamp. Under amenities, you may want to be add more things such as towels, maybe a hairdryer. I also noticed hot water not included? You may want to uncheck that as I don’t think anyone likes cold showers.. 😣 

Also, adding a description of your neighborhood, like what makes it a place to visit. Think about what would make you want to stay in your place. Restaurants, Convention centers, close to your downtown area? Hope this helps. Feel free to check out my listing as it’s a private room in a shared home.😊 Good luck! 

Jean-and-Karl0
Level 2
Maple Grove, MN

You have many great ideas from the community. I think some people like white, gray, black but maybe add just a pop of color somewhere (keep it simple but welcoming). 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Liudmila31👋

Wow, there are so many great suggestions from our Hosts in this thread.

We’d love to hear your thoughts on which changes you plan to implement once you’ve had a chance to review them.

Looking forward to hearing from you 🌟

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Goli11
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Better photos!

Holly742
Level 1
Mansfield, OH

Initial feedback at first glance would be better pics to show off the space, having hot water and reconsidering “family friendly” for a listing that hosts 2 guests.