Please critique my listing: Yosemite, Mountain Retreat: River view bedroom

Answered!
Anne-Jeannette0
Level 3
Oakhurst, CA

Please critique my listing: Yosemite, Mountain Retreat: River view bedroom

My reservations have come to a stand still! I have many great reviews and folks have loved the location. I have dropped my prices to accommodate the winter months. The detail/description was updated. Are my photos and description sufficient?  I have a two bedroom suite with a small kitchenette. Any advice would be appreciated.

🏡 View on AirbnbGuest suite in Oakhurst · ★4.96 · 2 bedrooms · 2 beds · 1 bathroom

1 Best Answer
Dawn241
Level 10
Sierra Vista, AZ

@Anne-Jeannette0 I think new, professional photos would help. Just looking at the photos I was confused about the layout until I read the description. Understand people look at the photos first and may or may not read the description so you really need the photos to tell the story. 

also less is best, throw rugs over carpet, too much furniture, too many pictures some hung too high, too many different sized lamps,  and the kitchenette looks a little awkward placement. Perhaps a quick rearrangement of furniture and edit of stuff will spruce things up. 

also try a custom promotion right before the upcoming weekend to boost last minute bookings. Your listing will go to the top of the search with a slash thru the price. 

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Dawn241
Level 10
Sierra Vista, AZ

@Anne-Jeannette0 I think new, professional photos would help. Just looking at the photos I was confused about the layout until I read the description. Understand people look at the photos first and may or may not read the description so you really need the photos to tell the story. 

also less is best, throw rugs over carpet, too much furniture, too many pictures some hung too high, too many different sized lamps,  and the kitchenette looks a little awkward placement. Perhaps a quick rearrangement of furniture and edit of stuff will spruce things up. 

also try a custom promotion right before the upcoming weekend to boost last minute bookings. Your listing will go to the top of the search with a slash thru the price.