Please review my listing. I am a new host and just had my first guest - 5 stars. It seems that my listing is not found when friends tried to pull it up on the website.

Answered!
Susan5449
Level 2
Winterville, GA

Please review my listing. I am a new host and just had my first guest - 5 stars. It seems that my listing is not found when friends tried to pull it up on the website.

A few of my friends have tried to pull up my listing but have not found it. How can I tell if and where my listing is on the website? Any suggestions to improve my listing status?  I there any specific thing I can do to ramp up my listing to show early when a prospective guest is searching in my area?

1 Best Answer
Patricia2526
Top Contributor
Manila, Philippines

Hello @Susan5449

I suggest to add outdoor photos,  street view etc.  and on your descriptions write nearest attractions ( distance) or travel time might help.. 

IMG_0682.jpeg

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Patricia2526
Top Contributor
Manila, Philippines

Hello @Susan5449

I suggest to add outdoor photos,  street view etc.  and on your descriptions write nearest attractions ( distance) or travel time might help.. 

IMG_0682.jpeg

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

What great advice @Patricia2526, thank you so much for that 😊 😊

@Susan5449 let us know if you plan to add attractions near your listing in your description and a few more photos, as suggested by Patricia.

Keep us posted.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Dale1058
Level 2
Brisbane, Australia

Hi Susan. I initially had the same issue. I found when you first list your space  it takes up to 24h for the listing to appear. I hope this helps.