Properties availability of a client's can be updated programmatically via Web API

Answered!

Properties availability of a client's can be updated programmatically via Web API

Airbnb.com Rental Properties availability of a client's can be updated programmatically via Web API, ... when a booking done ✔️ from the  website of the client's... ???

For example,  A client's has 10-20 rental properties in AirBnB and same time available on his website and wants a booking done, from his website,  immediately update his property in Airbnb.com calendar as unavailable... is this feasible? Or, can not done this, but only via third party channel manager...?
Web developer, Leonidas Savvides
1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Leonidas35 ! Adding to Helen's comments, I am also sharing a link to the Help Centre articles that might help you get some more information about Software Connected Listings/ Using Channel Managers .

I hope it helps!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

You need to link your listings on Airbnb to the direct booking channel. Have a look on the Airbnb Help website for details on how to do this @Leonidas35 

Can you provide URLs?

ARE YOU MEAN: Upon a booking, on my client's website, update villa/apt property availability via the channel manager towards the AirBnB database?????

Or do you mean to embed the Channel Manager booking system on the client's website, e.g. using an html iframe?

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I don't know I don't use a channel manager you would need to check with the channel manager @Leonidas35 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

As I said in my earlier post if you go to the Airbnb Help website and use the search function you will find the information on how to link the airbnb listing  to your clients website @Leonidas35 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Leonidas35 ! Adding to Helen's comments, I am also sharing a link to the Help Centre articles that might help you get some more information about Software Connected Listings/ Using Channel Managers .

I hope it helps!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines