****Regarding the Airbnb update: has anyone noticed the issue with nightly requirements?!?!***

Answered!
Heather405
Level 2
Collingswood, NJ

****Regarding the Airbnb update: has anyone noticed the issue with nightly requirements?!?!***

Regarding the Airbnb update: has anyone noticed the issue with nightly requirements?!?! example of the issue: If you had set say a four night minimum on a block of dates, on the old software, and then did the update, and someone booked a stay leaving three nights open on both sides of the reservation, and you try and switch it to a three night minimum, you are UNABLE to - the nights are BLOCKED OFF AS UNRENTABLE because the old minimum’s are stuck. I have been on the phone all day with Airbnb. They are not able to unblock the dates either

Country Road Properties
1 Best Answer
Heather405
Level 2
Collingswood, NJ

airbnb is aware of the issue and working on it. The old requirements you set on your calendar are embedded under the updated calendar 

Country Road Properties

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Sharon683
Level 10
Los Angeles, CA

I have not had a problem.  Sorry to hear that.  Good luck and hopefully everything is resolved soon.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Heather405 ,

Would you mind sharing a screenshot of it and sharing it with me via DM, along with stating which of your listing is facing this calendar issue? 

With the above information, I will be able to get in touch with our technical team and seek further assistance.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Helen744
Level 10
Victoria, Australia

@Heather405 are you sure that it is unbookable or just shows up on your calendar as blocked although bookable as 'checkin only '.Have you tried going incognito and trying to book the three days yourself ?..or are you saying that you cannot change the whole listing to three night minimum . Its a blanket minimum and does not cover two dufferent minimuns. you have to take the four night off and put the three night on and after receiving the three night ,if you do, then re apply the four. We all have to juggle customers expectations and make these judgements based on what you perceive customers want or you have available.. Good Luck.. H

I have the same problem. I did set up a calendar custom setting for Christmas some time ago, but now I need to reduce the minimum nights which I cannot do. Please help .

Heather405
Level 2
Collingswood, NJ

airbnb is aware of the issue and working on it. The old requirements you set on your calendar are embedded under the updated calendar 

Country Road Properties
Kate2235
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

So frustrating! 

Emilie441
Level 2
Tramore, Ireland

Im having the same issue since the update. I LOST a full week of booking this week because of it. I was in contact with the support and they are useless... one person told me that it could take years for airbnb to fix the issue. Unreal! My all summer is blocked to 3 nights minimum, i cannot reduce to 2 nights.. what a nightmare..