Seeking Advice/Feedback on My Airbnb Listing

Farah148
Level 2
San Jose, CA

Seeking Advice/Feedback on My Airbnb Listing

Hi!  I have been a host since April, and am looking for ideas to up the appeal of my listing.  Any advice, or suggestions, would be very much appreciated! 🙂

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1108098146546843671?source_impression_id=p3_1722962456_P37tdSnx0dANy2om

5 Replies 5

Hi @Farah148 !

You have several pictures which are almost identical and do not add any new information.

The pictures are nicely lit and well composed. A beautiful place! The pictures with explanations are good in my opinion.

There is quite a lot of text and the tone is a bit cold.

You have obviously done a great job when looking at your reviews! 

@Verna57 Thank you for the feedback!  I will get rid of redundant photos, try to minimize wording, and warm the tone up.

Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Farah148 

I would used oned of the free tools and reword your description a bit.  Disclosing is good but unless I know your area nothing is enticing me that I will have a great experience unless I read guest reviews.

@Marie8425 Thank you for the suggestions!  I will try to re-word descriptions, to be more inviting.  But, it’s hard to figure out how to, and yet disclose everything too.

@Farah148 

A lot of us use like ChatGPT.  You can ask for ad copy and then I put my 9 million rules haha and positive comments from my revisor clean location comfortable longer stay and hit enter then I just copy and paste and even makes me solund nice haha