Seeking advice on my listing, Looking for your expertise

Qing117
Level 2
Gymea Bay, Australia

Seeking advice on my listing, Looking for your expertise

Paula_0-1723587469071.jpeg

Hi, my name is Fay and my guess room has been listed since July 2024. I'm seeking general feedback and advice from new hosts regarding my space (i.e., pictures, house rules, listing, fees, etc.)

Thanks a lot

[Content edited by OCM]

18 Replies 18
Valda35
Level 2
Bridgetown, Barbados

I am quite new to Airbnb so I am still learning.

The pictures shared shows quite a lovely and welcoming environment.

It is important to let prospective guests know the shared area(s)  and those that are not prior to arrival  and on arrival . The latter just to ensure that there are no misunderstandings or embarrassment on either part if the guest wanders where he or she should not be.

Some guests may just to unwind at your place. For example, watch TV, read, play board games (which cater to adults and children). Your space should therefore provide such essentials  and others may just prefer to be out and about, and just want some place comfortable and cozy to relax after. It is difficult to determine guests' needs and wants. 

Whatever you do, just make the space that is available to them, a place that they would want to return because of their desired experience.

Hope this response helps.

Razvan46
Level 2
Pângărăcior, Romania

Hi Qing!

Everything is related with your target so be the design and all house's arrangements.What tipe of guests are you targeting and what the purpose.

General design make the room spacious and airy.

The colour of the sofa is not fitted with the rest,în my opinion, but as I told you above, depend of what kind of guest you target.

All the best and good luck.

Having spaces with light are nice, the combination of the walls look good, I think the armchairs should not all be aligned, maybe another design would help

have a good day

Penni18
Level 2
Bonita, CA

Hi.  The light in the room is Iovely.  I would suggest arranging the furniture conversationally rather

than theater seating.   Good luck !

Penni