Announcements

Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

Service fee tab is not visible on Payouts & Payments

Sara10416
Level 2
Miami, FL

Service fee tab is not visible on Payouts & Payments

HI, I want to share the hosting fees with the guests (night now I'm paying 15%) and the service fee tab is not there. Can someone help?

19 Replies 19
Irma370
Level 2
PG, Montenegro

I know it only  appear on the inbox tab, where  you  making  conversation  with  guest , and you  can screenshot  it.

I don't understand.  

I need to change from being charged all of the fees to splitting the charges with the guest. But it's not showing as an option.

I do not  understand !

Shelley159
Top Contributor
Stellenbosch, South Africa

Screenshot_20240922_214146_Airbnb.jpg

Shelley159
Top Contributor

@Sara10416 

Can you see it at the bottom of this screen like my screenshot?

Hi, I don’t have it 

Shelley159
Top Contributor

@Sara10416 

Host-only fee:

With this structure, the entire fee is deducted from the Host payout. It’s typically 14–16%, though Hosts with Super Strict cancellation policies may pay more, and fees for stays of 28 nights or more may be less.

This fee is mandatory for traditional hospitality listings–such as hotels, serviced apartments, etc., as well as software-connected hosts (unless most of their listings are in the USA, Canada, the Bahamas, Mexico, Argentina, Taiwan, or Uruguay).

I need to be able to share the fee. How do I change it ? I don’t see it now. 

Shelley159
Top Contributor

@Sara10416 

The post above is an extract from the Airbnb policy. Do you perhaps fall in one of these categories that has a mandatory host fee?

This fee is mandatory for traditional hospitality listings–such as hotels, serviced apartments, etc., as well as software-connected hosts

No, all the other properties in the building have the service fees listed. but not on my  listing. I don't understand why I don't have this option!

@Sara10416 @Shelley159 

I noticed the listing description says condo-hotel.  Is that making the computer think hotel listing?  That night be why other condos in same building are not being subject to hotel requirement?

Do you know how I can change this ? 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Sara10416, I am tagging @Shelley159 here so they receive a notification of your message. This way, we increase the chances of them getting back to us.

Quick tip: To tag someone, tap "@" and select the host's username from the dropdown menu 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad