How to Set up Airbnb Listing as a company?

Answered!

How to Set up Airbnb Listing as a company?

I would like to set up my account as a company.  I have tried following the instructions provided below, but I did not see the question below that states "Do you host on Airbnb as part of a company and also when I created an account I also do not see where you can create a company account under account settings, can someone please help with this!!!

To join Airbnb as a business or company:

• Go to Airbnb.com and select Host
  • Then select Add a new listing
  • You’ll be asked a series of questions about your place, one of which is "Do you host on Airbnb as part of a company?"
  • Select Yes, I work for or run a hospitality business
  • Hit Next to save your answer and continue with listing your space on Airbnb

To add your company’s information to an existing Airbnb account:

• Go to Airbnb.com and click on your profile photo
  • Select Account Settings
  • In the list of options under Account Settings, click Settings
  • Under Company account, click the Create company account button
  • Add your company’s information and click Save company details

[Title updated by Community Manager for relevancy]

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone, 

Here is a step by step guide on Joining Airbnb as a company or managing company info on an account. If you have any questions about how to set up the account, please feel free to start a new conversation by clicking below : 

Bhumika_0-1699048493388.png

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

28 Replies 28
Ivonne161
Level 1
Antioquia, Colombia

I have looked all over this platform and can't get this to work! Who ever does the how-to's at @Airbnb is clueless to business owners needs and importance of making this work. 

Anybody figure this out yet?

Yung165
Level 2
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

It used to be so easy in the past. Under professional tool and manage company, I was able to add my old company information there. Now the function disappeared and impossible to add new company account. 

I have contacted their support team since July and they passed the case to 3 different people, called airbnb for one hour straight and yet no solution. Keep circling back, very frustrating. Wasn't like this back in 2014. 

Hope @Airbnb respond to business' needs. 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Yung165
Level 2
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

thank you, but this no longer worked 😞 unfortunately. So i figured to set up company paypal account, then from paypal divert to company bank account. 

Having the same issue

Same issues, any workable solutions?

Christopher1298
Level 2
Baja California Sur, Mexico

I've got news!!!!!! When going through the circle over and over again I finally asked in a new way  and got this response: "Thank you so much for the response and actually you cannot change the information on your Hosting account right now since it is already verified but no worries I will report this to our specialized team to help you change your Hosting account from individual to business."

This is still an issue. I have been trying to add my business account information for days. A support rep at AirBnb has been trying to assist, but it is taking him in circles as well. I am very surprised this has not been fixed yet.

I received these instructions from an expert in chat:

"In this case you'll create your account initially on Airbnb as your personal account. Once you've done that use the website version of the site (not mobile app) and click https://www.airbnb.com/account-details
Then, click Continue before then clicking Private Company and then follow the steps to add your business information.

You then need to wait a few days whilst the new business info is verified by Airbnb and then you'll receive notification that your new profile is now active.

More support on this can also be found here https://www.airbnb.com/support/article/2231"

I am trying to figure this out too.  Did these steps end up working for you?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone, 

Here is a step by step guide on Joining Airbnb as a company or managing company info on an account. If you have any questions about how to set up the account, please feel free to start a new conversation by clicking below : 

Bhumika_0-1699048493388.png

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Aristeidis3
Level 2
Athens, Greece

I have found the solution but it is the dumbest thing. For me, changing the website's language to Greek made the company info under the professional hosting tools to show up... this is a huge issue on the airbnb platform and the support is completely useless.

This actually helped! I'm in Germany, and I was able to add company info after switching the language to German. I think it only works in a local language of the country where your account is resident.