Share your opinions with me

Answered!
Abdulrahman57
Level 2
Janabiyah, Bahrain

Share your opinions with me

What is the best advice to rent my apartment as soon as possible??

Listing link: Rental unit in Manama · ★New · 1 bedroom · 1 bed · 1 bath

Screenshot 2024-09-24 at 11.56.45 AM.png

[Listing link added by OCM]

1 Best Answer

Yes I add more nice pictures about my apartment ...

Thank you for your interaction

View Best Answer in original post

10 Replies 10
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Abdulrahman57 

Congratulations really cute apartment!

Ideas

Having the non refundable option sort of hides your New Host Discount  

Review amenities, you can't just say kitchen different places include different things and it says no essentials and no hot water/  

Review your description with other listings similar.  You description is too short.

Review your insights page.  Views are actual clicks to read your listing,  If low sometimes a different cover photo or tweaking your title is necessary.  If high but not converting then you have to review your pricing against market.

Falko10
Level 1
Mountain View, CA

@Abdulrahman57 Congrats on your apartment. It looks like a great place to stay and the location is great, too.

In addition to what Marie said, I would invest in better (professional) photos of your place. Airbnb does offer a photo service, but not sure if that covers Bahrain. However, even if you have to pay a photographer to take the photos, it is going to pay off. Right now the basic layout and the view of your apartment is clear, but it all looks very dark. A photographer will be able to elevate the experience with well lit photos of your space.

Erin7197
Level 1
Clayton, NC

@Abdulrahman57 Your property looks like a lot of fun! Unfortunately I’m not very familiar with the area you are in. The description needs some

work. It starts to repeat itself at the end. Look on YouTube or tiktok for suggestions on taking pictures of real estate. I’d do some pictures during the day when you can open the curtains and let natural light in. If there is a beach view, add a picture showing the view. Add a picture of the local beach. Create a guidebook with suggestions of all your favorite things to do near the apartment. Create a Instagram or TikTok for your property. If you are able to, join travel to Bahrain groups on Facebook to advertise your property for free! Best of luck to you!

Eric7393
Level 1
Hopatcong, NJ

I like the night pictures of the view, but you should have day pictures of the view and take pictures of the other room in the apartment so it looks brighter. You provide sheets, blankets pillows? I have a coffee pot and a keurig coffee pot at my Airbnb.   I listed I have a blender toaster oven microwave. I’d also show views of the gym and the ocean.  You should say what size the beds are.  Are there rules about smoking or alcohol?  Minimum rental age?  Maximum number of people?  Do you have a lockbox or electric box?  Is there parking included?  Good luck

Hi Abdulrahman, 

Welcome to the community. I would consider listing more pictures of your apartment or have professional pictures taken. Also you could consider offering a discount. 

Congrats Abdulrahman on your beautiful apartment. A few things I like to mention. Delete the second paragraph of your description. it repeats what you have said in the first paragraph. You can add things to do in the area where you apartment is located, malls, pooling, restaurants..etc.. Also take photos during the day, where is more lighting and post in addition to theses photos you already have. Do not forget to post a photo of the bathroom. 

To have a fast start, try offer a discount on the first 3 bookings. Be fixable with checking in and out times. Offer discounts until you. Good luck. feel free to ask me any questions.

Espen27
Level 1
Bergen, Norway

Since it is new listing and you wanted to get started as quickly as possible, I recommend you check out the map in Airbnb so you can see how much other people in the vicinity charge for apartements. Be polite and helpful with your first guests and things will surely pick up as you have more guests. It is also important everything is clean.

Congratulations on your Airbnb.  I would certainly like to see more photos.  Photos of the bath room are essential.  It is better to have more photos than less.  The apartment is really neat and free of clutter.  Great place!

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Abdulrahman57

Congratulations on your beautiful property, as many of our hosts have noted!

How is the season shaping up for you? Our hosts have shared some excellent suggestions, such as adding more pictures to showcase the amenities included in your property.

Have you had a chance to read their suggestions? Are you planning to implement any of them?

Please keep us posted!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Yes I add more nice pictures about my apartment ...

Thank you for your interaction