Shared access quoted on my listing in error

Answered!

Shared access quoted on my listing in error

Hello Airbnb,

On my listing it states that there is shared access.  I have reviewed my listing information but cannot find where this info is stored so I'm unable to select this point as it is incorrect.  Can someone help me please.

Kind Regards

John

1 Best Answer
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @John7265 

In host mode:

==>Menu

==>Listing

==>Property and rooms

==>Property and spaces EDIT

Go all the way down to Shared spaces and see if any of the four options have been ticked and if none are ticked then go back into the spaces and check each one, ie, bedroom, bathroom etc to make sure that the bit "shared with others" hasn't been inadvertently ticked.  There is one for every space. 

I hope this sorts out your problem

All the best

Joëlle

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @John7265 

In host mode:

==>Menu

==>Listing

==>Property and rooms

==>Property and spaces EDIT

Go all the way down to Shared spaces and see if any of the four options have been ticked and if none are ticked then go back into the spaces and check each one, ie, bedroom, bathroom etc to make sure that the bit "shared with others" hasn't been inadvertently ticked.  There is one for every space. 

I hope this sorts out your problem

All the best

Joëlle

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @John7265, Have you managed to follow Joelle's advice and get past this error? Keep us posted on how you are working towards solving this one. We would love to help you!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

I followed Joelle’s advise but it didn’t solve the problem.  Any suggestions you may have would be great.

thanks

john

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

hi @John7265 

I followed @Joelle43 advice when I had a similar issue and it worked for me.

What happened when you followed the process and got to Shared Spaces? 

anyway if unfortunately it's not working for you give Airbnb a call. 

we are a community of hosts and guests so can't help if there are technical issues I'm afraid. 

Hello @John7265 

Where do you see that it says your listing has shared access because I can't see that when I view it as a guest?  It says "entire home" .

Joëlle