Super host voucher and code and booking in £'s and how much do I have to spend for $100? On the booking form can I put the code for Super Hosts and proceed?

Frances5056
Level 1
Swanage, United Kingdom

Super host voucher and code and booking in £'s and how much do I have to spend for $100? On the booking form can I put the code for Super Hosts and proceed?

Hello AirBnB

I have a valid Super Host voucher and code and want to use it for a booking for £'s for a nightly rate of £50 per night and a total of £70. Should I proceed with the booking and you will be in touch with me if the amount has a balance as you may credit me in some way?  How much do I have to spend for $100 when the total cost of the booking is £70?  Should I proceed with completing the booking form completion and put the code for Super Hosts too and proceed or wait for your answer?

Frances

1 Reply 1
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Frances5056 This is a community centre not Airbnb so you will wait for a long time for an answer from them.

Basically just put the code in for the voucher during the booking process. Depending on exchange rates you may waste a small amount of the voucher or have to top up with a card payment.

Alternatively book a stay in Ukraine - They always appreciate it.