Team Vs Cohost Vs Point of Contact

Answered!
Sub110
Level 2
Las Vegas, NV

Team Vs Cohost Vs Point of Contact

I have an airbnb 'TEAM'  to help me manage my guests and 34 listings and my teammate also happens to be a homeowner herself.  Because existing airbnb accounts (that have listings) are NOT ALLOWED to join another hosts team, she used a different email to join my TEAM. 

She is now being asked to verify her ID but the question we have is.. if she already verified her ID with her personal airbnb account, will there be a conflict when she uses the same identity to verify the teammate account she uses to help me. 

Can a change in the system be made to allow existing airbnb hosts to join the teams of other airbnb hosts?

Otherwise, is it OKAY to have one email for your personal account and another for your work?

Hosting on Airbnb in 2023 is a primarily a business endeavor for most people and we must be equipped as such.

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Sub110 

Here is the link with all the information on how to contact the Airbnb Support team. 

Paula

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Sub110 ,

Just wanted to check in and see if you've had a chance to reach out to Airbnb's Customer Support team for help with this? Do you have any update that would like to share with us?

Please let us know.

Paula

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

How would I reach out to them?

I tried using the support chat of an existing issue but that team said that they do not know the answer and ended the chat.

I was hoping someone from airbnb could chime in here.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Sub110 

Here is the link with all the information on how to contact the Airbnb Support team. 

Paula

-----

Tahoe-Made0
Level 2
United States

@Sub110 Did you ever get an answer to this? We are looking into having to switch from our co-hosting model to using Teams and was told by Airbnb support we have to have a new Airbnb account for every home we need to be a team member.