The fallibility of AI

Edmund99
Level 6
Llangynidr, United Kingdom

The fallibility of AI

Good morning all 

National Park Listing

I have two listings located in the Brecon Beacons National Park in Wales, UK.  (Bannau Brycheiniog) They are both remote and rural, surrounded by beautiful countryside and Welsh hill farms.....did I mention they are in the Brecon Beacons National Park?

Despite my best efforts, and with dedicated support from @Stephanie ,  neither property appears in the National Park category.

I have added images of the National Park, made reference to the same in photo and listing descriptions.....as yet, no joy.

Most, if not all, of my guests visit the properties because they are in the National Park (walking, sightseeing, proximity to the highest peak in South Wales)  - most folks will commence their search with this category.

I'd welcome any tips and hints with how to speak AI?  (and thank you Steph for continuing to help)

Edmund

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Edmund99 perhaps your issue is that they are no longer the Brecon Beacons National Park but some other park whose name I cannot pronounce let alone remember.

Edmund99
Level 6
Llangynidr, United Kingdom

Thank you @Mike-And-Jane0  - yes, it's now called Bannau Brycheiniog (Peaks of Brychan’s Kingdom) - but still a National Park - the categories make no distinction based on the name of the National Park....

Kind regards

Edmund