The kitchen is being renovated

Answered!
Mariana1047
Level 1
Sofia, Bulgaria

The kitchen is being renovated

Hi everyone. Can you tell me please, if my apartment is being renovated in the kitchen (but the kitchen is fully functional), can I not put a picture of the kitchen, warning about this in the description? Just a picture of it would not look good that the apartment is being renovated.

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Mariana1047 I would always put a picture on the listing. That way people will not be disappointed when they arrive

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Mariana1047 I would always put a picture on the listing. That way people will not be disappointed when they arrive

Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

A picture eliminates they having to use their imagination, always a chancy requirement.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

How long is t going to take to renovate? @Mariana1047 

If not long I'd wait and list it once completed so you can take photos when it's all finished. 

Hi, maybe a few weeks

I'd just wait or post it as it looks while renovating because you don't want to be potentially viewed as being deceiving. If I were renting and saw nice pics of a kitchen then showed up and it wasn't what was in the pics I'd call ABNB and cancel right away because most likely the person is renting an airbnb and  not a hotel because they want those amenities that hotels don't offer, such as a fully functioning kitchen without dust and strap wood that may come with renovation projects.  @Mariana1047 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

In which case just write up your listing /upload photos and then you can complete with photos of kitchen when complete and publish @Mariana1047