Tip of the Week 19: Strategies for enhancing visibility in search results

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Tip of the Week 19: Strategies for enhancing visibility in search results

Hello everyone 👋

In this week's tip post, I came across a thread with a great question asked by our lovely @Eileen462: "How do we get more visible on AIRBNB?" In the same thread, our amazing Host @Susan1188  shared some really good tips about how to show up higher in search results and get noticed more. Here's one of her tips; please visit the thread to explore more:

"Tweak" your listing, try to do it with relevant things not just switching the photo order around, for example, to get a booking around  Valentines day change the first line to your description about Romantic Valentine Hideaway or something. 

We'd love for you to share your own tips in this thread about what you've done to rank higher in search results and become more visible. Go ahead and tell us all about your tips and tricks for making your listing stand out!

We can't wait to hear from you and learn together. Remember to give a thumbs up👍 to the tips you think are great. 😊

👉 TOTW series

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

2 Replies 2
Eileen462
Level 10
San Bernardino, CA

@Paula  Thank you Paula!!  Great idea!  As soon as I started tweaking my listing I got a booking and they have been here close to a month!  Blessings!  Eileen

Darrell12
Level 2
Bloomington, IL

A key adjustment I regularly try to make to my listing is in terms of pricing. Mais Oui villa is not a "discount" location because of our level of amenities, services, and the fact that we are booked with full staff (chef, butler, housekeepers, grounds man). So, I cannot accommodate discount requests. What I can do however is continually try to take advantage of promotional opportunities when they fall within 5 - 10% of my acceptable booking range. I am constantly on the look out for these when announced!