Unfair Removal of Listing with 4.78 rating 228 reviews

Arithra0
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

Unfair Removal of Listing with 4.78 rating 228 reviews

On August 3rd, I received a notification from Airbnb that my listing was being removed due to repeated issues related to air-conditioning malfunction. I appealed the case and was asked for additional documentation regarding the AC repair. I submitted the repair invoices by August 6th.  However, I received no further communication from them.

On August 17th, I got an email saying that since I did not submit the requested documentation, they have closed the appeal and are moving forward with removing the listing. I tried calling and emailing them, but they always answered, "We uphold our decision." I am attaching the screenshots of my communication with airbnb support staff to showcase how much of a bureaucratic mess Airbnb support has become and refuses to give any real support to a super host. 

I have been a super host consistently for 4 years without fail and have operated 8 units in the same building. We are supposed to receive priority support for any issues, but it seems like that is not the case. I have consistently hosted thousands of guests with nearly equal numbers of 5-star reviews. The listing being removed has a rating of 4.78 and 228 guest reviews. 

I urge a community member to please help my case and not remove this listing unfairly due to a failure of airbnb support to see my emails on time. @Bhumika 

**[Content removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines- Please note that it is not allowed to share Airbnb investigation and private conversations]

0 Replies 0