Use of professional photos

Answered!
Zac6
Level 2
Manchester, United Kingdom

Use of professional photos

I've been having a nightmare with airbnb and the use of professional photos.  

So, I have a 5-bed house and each bedroom is rented out separately on airbnb thereby technically making it 5 listings.  Airbnb offered me free professional photography however they/the photographer refused to take photos of more than one bedroom.  Consequently I created one listing for the house as a whole and had a photographer take the photos.

The plan was to then use some of the photos taken of the bedrooms etc for the "separate bedroom listings" however when I save the photos airbnb appears to have blocked their being uploaded.  Does anyone know any hack that can get around this?

I would have hoped that airbnb would have been supportive of me using the profesional photography service to enhance the images displayed of my listings. 

1 Best Answer
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Zac6  So you want to copy the Air BNB photographer's general photos for each of your listings in the same house and you will suppliment with your photos of the appropriate bedrooms.  Sound legit but sometimes the automated systems are not geared to be helpful.  Perhaps if you spoke with a CS rep, it would help. Here is guide for contacting Air BNB

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M728

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Zac6  So you want to copy the Air BNB photographer's general photos for each of your listings in the same house and you will suppliment with your photos of the appropriate bedrooms.  Sound legit but sometimes the automated systems are not geared to be helpful.  Perhaps if you spoke with a CS rep, it would help. Here is guide for contacting Air BNB

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M728

Zac6
Level 2
Manchester, United Kingdom

Hi Linda, thanks for that. Yes, essentially although to be exact the photographer also took photos of the 5 bedrooms and so I would like to use each photo of the bedroom on each listing. 

It seems unlikely that airbnb would allow it but I'll take a look at the link and contact them.