Weekly peak season restrictions on check-in day of the week

Answered!

Weekly peak season restrictions on check-in day of the week

For the months of July and August we do weekly rentals Saturday to Saturday. Restricting bookings to a 7 day minimum is easy for these dates.  BUT I cannot figure out how to restrict the check-in / check-out days to Saturday for just these 2 months.  When I use the check-in /check-out restriction, the system wants to do the check-in / checkout restriction for the entire calendar. 
I have managed it this year by turning off the instant book and making a note in the listing that is must be Sat - Sat, but this forces me to decline anyone who requests 7 days on other than a Sat-Sat.  My other option is to block July and August in Airbnb until enough weeks are filled from other platforms and the only choices left are Sat-Sat, then open them up for booking in Airbnb.

Has anyone else found a solution in Airbnb?

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Austin468 You need to switch on pro tools in your account settings. This will then allow you to use rulesets that you can apply to certain dates 

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Austin468 You need to switch on pro tools in your account settings. This will then allow you to use rulesets that you can apply to certain dates 

Thank you.  This worked.  I like the multi-calendar. I am not sure why this is not a default for all users. The only thing that seems to be missing is switching to a traveler.