Where you'll sleep

Answered!
Carla1358
Level 2
Eugene, OR

Where you'll sleep

Hello,

I've checked out the 3 other conversations about this topic already, but still don't see how this will appear just below the listing cover photo and details. I've added all the appropriate information under property and rooms, and added captions to the bedroom photos. Still, "Where you'll sleep" with the drawing of beds and description are not visible as they are in other listings. 

Any other suggestions of how to add this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Carla 

1 Best Answer

@Carla1358 

That is really odd..  I had the same problem and the Airbnb was able to solve it.  

I just looked at my profile...

Try going into your profile to edit it.  

Go to the Property and Rooms section - then Room and Spaces - then edit rooms and spaces.  

Make sure have marked the number of  bedrooms ( 2,3,4)  - also make sure all other rooms are accounted for - THEN scroll all the way down.. at the bottom of that list hit SAVE...

A new page will appear... Then scroll down to the page appears to click Done.  

Try that.. 

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5

@Carla1358 

Hello Carla -

When I was just starting to host, I had the same issue.  I could't figure out how to fix it. 

I called Airbnb and someone walked me through it.  They did it very quickly!

I suggest you give Airbnb a call and hopefully the glitch will be solved. 

Best,

John

Thank you @John7474 . I did call; she told me to put it under the "caption" under the photo of the bed(s). I also have it described in the property and rooms section. It still doesn't show "Where you'll sleep" on the first page as it does on other listings. Thank you for replying. 

@Carla1358 

That is really odd..  I had the same problem and the Airbnb was able to solve it.  

I just looked at my profile...

Try going into your profile to edit it.  

Go to the Property and Rooms section - then Room and Spaces - then edit rooms and spaces.  

Make sure have marked the number of  bedrooms ( 2,3,4)  - also make sure all other rooms are accounted for - THEN scroll all the way down.. at the bottom of that list hit SAVE...

A new page will appear... Then scroll down to the page appears to click Done.  

Try that.. 

HOORAY!! That did it! Well done! Bravo! 

@Carla1358 

Great!    My pleasure!

I am glad that solved it!