Why I am not getting any guests??

Answered!
Milqueya0
Level 1
Haledon, NJ

Why I am not getting any guests??

I have my apartment listed for over a month, and I still do not get the many guests, why?

Top Answer

Hi @Milqueya0 I checked your listing and I see you have guests previously and it looks like you're doing a great job as reflected in your guest's review. If you haven't received many bookings, maybe it's because of the slow this season. You may consider the following tips/suggestions that may possibly help you increase your bookings or occupancies. This is just a suggestion, It's still up to you if you'll follow it and occupancy rates still depend on the market demands. 

-Ensure your listing has high-quality, well-lit photos that accurately represent the space. Write a detailed, honest, and appealing description of your space. Highlight unique features, amenities, and any local attractions or conveniences.

-Check out what similar properties in your area are charging. Adjust your prices to be competitive, especially when you're just starting out.

-Politely ask your guests to leave a review if they enjoyed their stay. Reviews are crucial for building credibility and attracting more guests.

-If possible, offer experiences or unique features that set your listing apart from others in your area. Hope this helps! 

View Top Answer in original post

2 Replies 2

Hi @Milqueya0 I checked your listing and I see you have guests previously and it looks like you're doing a great job as reflected in your guest's review. If you haven't received many bookings, maybe it's because of the slow this season. You may consider the following tips/suggestions that may possibly help you increase your bookings or occupancies. This is just a suggestion, It's still up to you if you'll follow it and occupancy rates still depend on the market demands. 

-Ensure your listing has high-quality, well-lit photos that accurately represent the space. Write a detailed, honest, and appealing description of your space. Highlight unique features, amenities, and any local attractions or conveniences.

-Check out what similar properties in your area are charging. Adjust your prices to be competitive, especially when you're just starting out.

-Politely ask your guests to leave a review if they enjoyed their stay. Reviews are crucial for building credibility and attracting more guests.

-If possible, offer experiences or unique features that set your listing apart from others in your area. Hope this helps! 

Thank you so much for all your tips. Definitely, I will look into the prices around me. 
I really appreciate your suggestions!

looking forward to continue connecting with you and other hosts in the area!