Why isn't there a filter for a Sauna option on Air B&B?

Answered!
Henry623
Level 1
Brainerd, MN

Why isn't there a filter for a Sauna option on Air B&B?

Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I thought it was very interesting that a Sauna amenity is not a filter option when searching for a location. Does anyone have any idea where I would suggest this as a change to Air B&B?

1 Best Answer
Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

Probably because is not that common a feature in most Airbnb listings.

View Best Answer in original post

11 Replies 11
Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

Probably because is not that common a feature in most Airbnb listings.

Lenore22
Level 10
California, United States

All the more reason to add it as a filter! Do you know how hard it is to find a sauna combing through the listings! Is imagine it's common enough in Scandinavia, so I'm surprised it's not there.... Seeing as Yurts and treehouses are existing filters. 

Please add this filter... At least an amenity checkbox!!!

@Bhumika 

Hosts and guests have been asking for a sauna filter for years.  It seems Airbnb has simply dug in their heels and refused to do it.  We've now got categories for "grand piano" and "caves" and just about everything else imaginable, but still nothing for saunas.  Listed amenities include "hammock", "hot tub" and "pool"... but STILL no line for sauna.  I offer a sauna and have had several guests tell me it's the reason why they booked.  It's so frustrating that Airbnb won't listen to their hosts and guests and make this super simple upgrade.   

Lenore22
Level 10
California, United States

Yes!!! I've been looking and looking. I wish they would add this!!!

Sauna's are becoming very popular and sought out for wellness. There are several businesses in our area that offer just sauna's for private bookings. Seems like Airbnb is really missing the boat here.

Breanna66
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

100% agree would love to see this feature!

Saunas are awesome! I’ve been looking for ages for a sauna option rather than just hot tubs. Airbnb please fix this, it must be such a simple addition to search function filter!

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Henry623, that sounds like a great idea. I am leaving the link 👉here where you can send feedback directly to Airbnb.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Paula, hosts and guests have been submitting this feedback for YEARS.  

Kirsten266
Level 10
Heemskerk, Netherlands

@Paula I want to go to Finland and a sauna is a very big plus 

I can imagine also hosts would like to see that you can search for a sauna

There is an option for Sauna under “Add Amenities” - Just go to Amenities on your Listing and click on the Plus Sign () at the top of the page _ Then scroll down till you see it, and_ Check the Plus Sign on the Right Side to Add to your Amenities _

Of Note: Check that section for NEW Amenities _ they are always adding new ones.  Hoping this helps!

Have a great day‼️❤️