advice, tips and suggestions on my listing

Sandrine1036
Level 2
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

advice, tips and suggestions on my listing

Hello everyone, I'm new to AirbnB community. Would love it if you could look into my listing and share any tips, advice and suggestions on how to improve visibility and increase bookings. Looking forward to hearing from you Thank you!
6 Replies 6
Char-At-Reina-Suites0
Level 2
Sydney, Australia

Hi @Sandrine1036 
I'd say posting high-resolution photos, joining and posting to other group communities, participating in discussions, networking on various on and offline groups, and writing well on your Airbnb account.

Hope this helps.

Sandrine1036
Level 2

Thank you so much @Char-At-Reina-Suites0 for your feedback!
Well noted. Can you recommend some group communities?

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Thank you so much for your suggestions, @Char-At-Reina-Suites0.

I am reaching out to some other amazing Hosts to invite them to share their feedback on your listing, @Sandrine1036.

@Alex1485@Jason2389@Matthew1964@Tonia649 and @John7474 

All the best,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Sandrine1036
Level 2

Thank you @Paula !

Hi @Sandrine1036 

Did you create the content, photos/text or did the superhost Jennifer Y …create the content for you?  Hopefully if they created content, you have admin rights to edit, re-org and add. 

Most people look on phones, images are 2” and decide in 5 seconds if they want to continue…

Would suggest you re=order pix, take advantage of photo cropping,  brightening and saturation tools and add text to each photo…

Wondering why you aren’t leading with an amazing pix of the pool?  

If you want to include detailed wow moments, aka close up photos, consider your guest, would they  prefer to see a wow pix of an outdoor shower / jacuzzi vs a reminder they need to wash dishes, and see the dish soap @ the sink?   

Also quick q, you have several photos showcasing table/food……do you offer chef services?  Are you leaving a fruit basket as a welcome gift? If yes, the text should reflect this.

If you find you need more photos, or event photos,,,ie people horseback riding, search the resource of  low cost or free stock photos to supplement, as a professional photographers pix may be more appealing to a guest. 

Sandrine1036
Level 2

Those are great tips @Alex1485  thank you so much!

what would you recommend for the first 5-6 photos?

and you have a great point about the dish soap