airbnb suspended my account and wont give me a reason, I keep calling and asking to please tell me why , buy they wont tell me,

airbnb suspended my account and wont give me a reason, I keep calling and asking to please tell me why , buy they wont tell me,

Iam in the dark because I have no idea why I was suspended, and dont know what to do, I have good ratings and good reviews but dont know what happened

6 Replies 6
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Ruben446 

Your account seems not to be suspended, but your listings are suspended.

Only Airbnb can give the answer why.... did you experience any issue lately with a guest, neighbour, local law, etc  ?

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Ruben446 have you rejected any bookings recently? This can lead to suspension for a few days

Customer left a gun at the house and it was turn over to police , gun came back as being clean to a registered guest at the house 

No rejections 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Ah that will be why. Appalling a guest would do this and put you/your cleaning staff/other guests at risk @Ruben446 Did the guest complain at all?

Call Airbnb and ask them if they have suspended your listing because a guest left a gun at your place.

Do use the search function here. So many hosts being unfairly suspended because  of guest safety issues.

thanks for your support guys, keep up the good work