any one using channel manager manage your multiple listings?

Helen868
Level 3
Calgary, Canada

any one using channel manager manage your multiple listings?

HI hosts:

do you use channel manager to manage your listings? which one do you choose (marketing, price, calendar,,,,,)?

thanks

16 Replies 16
John5097
Level 10
Charleston, SC

@Jenny-and-Tom0 @Lisa723 

I'll also be looking into adding VRBO and a channel manager. I'm booked all the time on ABB but recently my booking settings keep changing, and I don't know about it until its already a problem, and I don't have the same options for the settings.  So time to explore some other options and prioritize the booking platform that is the best fit for me. For example I need a first message from guest when making a reservation. I'm not sure what happened but suddenly wasn't getting them. 

I only have one listing so just want to prevent double bookings. 

I'm also using Remote Lock by Edge State that is integrated with ABB with Schlage Encode wifi.  Right now guest get an automated message integrated through ABB with their passcode. Not sure if I can get it emailed to me. I can copy and paste it into the first message but don't think I was able to do that.  I'm in contact with the level 2 support so will check what the options are. I can copy and paste without error, but entering the codes and dates manually is more prone to a typo so want to avoid that. 

Farisya0
Level 2
Malacca, Malaysia

Hai @Helen868. Farisya here. 

If you are managing the property more than two channels, yes, Channel Manager would be the best tool for you. It helps to sync both reservation and calendar. You don't have to worry about overbooking anymore.

Btw, do you advertise your property on both Airbnb and Booking.com? I recently compiled a blog about
Airbnb & Booking.com Channel Manager. I hope you find it useful before you decide on which Channel Manager you want to use 😊