What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    my listing has been suspended over a week now after a troublesome guest made false accusations after a claim was submitted after property damages during their stay. I’ve tried to contact customer support several times and nobody seems to have an answer f... Latest reply by Jennifer2492
    Hi there. I’m a host in Bath in the UK and one of my listings was suspended because airbnb think it is a duplicate listing. The property in question has been a holiday rental for a while. The previous management company created a listing on airbnb for the... Latest reply by Georges191
    Hi Toronto Hosts. I have been experiencing extremely low views on our listing ever since AirBnB made its changes. They say it has nothing to do with them and have gotten nowhere with them. A neighbour two doors away with the same setup (room) is getting 3... Latest reply by Jason2389
    On the recent indoor Camera ban March 2024: this is not good for hosts who share their home and rent out guest rooms. I rent my 2 guest rooms to mid term/long term renters (30+ day stays). I was able to prove a guy said he was going to punch my dog...they... Latest reply by Sherri176
    It’s been over 48 hours since I disconnect my PMS Ciirus from a few listings and none of them show in search results. Anyone else had a similar problem when leaving a PMS and going to just straight Airbnb platform? Says they are listed, but definitely not... Latest reply by Bettye6
    We have been hosting our house on Airbnb for the past year, quickly becoming super hosts and having an average score of 4.9*. About a month ago we stopped receiving bookings, and our views dropped way down below last year at the same time. Last year we ha... Latest reply by Danlee1