block days and add a note

Kim506
Level 2
Santa Fe, NM

block days and add a note

For a while now I cannot block more than one day at a time... I liked being able to click on the day, have that day show up and then be able to put in the final day plus a note for all those days.  I cannot do that anymore, have to go day by day.  Is it just me or am I doing something wrong or have they changed that???

7 Replies 7
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Kim506 lots of people seem to ask this although we can still click on the first date in the calendar and then hold the left click down until we get to the last date.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Kim506  Like @Mike-And-Jane0  I am able to block multiple nights in a row by clicking the first date, and dragging the cursor the end date, then letting go.

This is on the monthly calendar, on my laptop, using Chrome browser.

Raymond47
Level 1
Chatham, NY

same problem here.....what's up?

Matthew1992
Level 4
Bowmanville, Canada

July 2024 and I'm getting the same problem. In hosting mode on Chrome, can not select more than 2 days to leave a note; if I select 3--by single clicking each OR dragging--the Note box disappears.

So to add this note for 22 days ("Keep main house blocked for me & the kids") I have to redo the click & paste & save process 11 times! 

Hi @Matthew1992 

I use Chrome and Firefox and the click-drag and also selecting the entire month is working for me? You can also switch to year view and select entire month by hovering over top right of the calendar:

Joan2709_0-1722123558100.png

Joan2709_1-1722123596171.png

HI @Kim506 ,

Here's what we do for multiple calendar days that are consecutive:

-I use a monthly 'view', click on an individual square representing one day

-right side 'column' then shows this individual date with a line under (in bold at the top), 

- click on this individual date and a date range box pops up,

- this will allow you to adjust the date range for any consecutive dates you wish to edit

- date range start and end can each be easily adjusted by selecting a date from the calendar that pops up (you don't have to manually key in a date).

Hi @Kim506 

Thank you!!!  Never knew this option existed! Good to know! 😊

Joan2709_0-1722176692886.png