can't find my listing

can't find my listing

I am searching as a traveler for my listing and cannot find it.  I have search set for 1 year because I do have limited availability.  When I hit search my place is not visible.  My listing is Little Blue Cottage in Brussels wisconsin. which is in Door County. I have tried searching Green bay and also Door county and in both cases my listing does not show.  Any suggestions - what am I missing?  Thank you!

2 Replies 2

Hi @Amy3217 

Welcome! Love your place!

If you just went live with your listing, Airbnb says it can take up to 72hrs for it to appear in guest searches. This allows a Host to update important sections of the listing before guests can book it. Things like House Rules, Cancellation Policy, Calendar Settings/Prices, etc. Additionally, not sure if I understood about your search using dates for an entire year? Ony listings that have availability for an entire year will appear in search results. Looks like you have a 3night min stay and the calendar is blocked until October. Try searching for your listing using a 3night min in October in the next day or two if you just published it:

New Listing - Delay Before Appearing To Guests

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1336

"After you publish your listing it should be visible within 24 hours. But it may take up to 72 hours for some listings to show up in search results."

Photos

Noticed you only had a few photos? Most Hosts have at least 25-35 photos. Always a good idea to add captions to every photo as well. This helps guests understand the "story" of your property and all the spaces they will see both inside and outside. 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Woohoo @Amy3217 🎉

It looks like your listing is all up and running! I think @Joan2709 was right with her advice below and the calendar is blocked up until October.  Is this something that you have done yourselves? 

Screenshot 2024-07-01 at 17.35.43.png

Here's a help article from Airbnb that covers Updating your Host calendar

I hope this helps! 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines