clearwater Florida co-host

Answered!
Glen-and-Natalie0
Level 2
Calgary, Canada

clearwater Florida co-host

Hi all this is my first post as part of the community.  I am an experienced Airbnb host in Canada (just outside Banff Alberta).  We have six units in the mountains but are looking to find a co-host to assist us with our newest property in Clearwater Florida.   Looking for recommendations for cleaners, set up services and day to day co hosting.  Let me know if you offer these services or have any recommendations.  Thanks 

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Glen-and-Natalie0 ,

As I tagged you in another post, I came across this too. I recommend that you take a look at Local Host Clubs near you to connect with local hosts who might offer you some advice or show any interest in helping you out.

We're happy to announce the Month of Celebration!

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Glen-and-Natalie0 ,

As I tagged you in another post, I came across this too. I recommend that you take a look at Local Host Clubs near you to connect with local hosts who might offer you some advice or show any interest in helping you out.

We're happy to announce the Month of Celebration!

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hello, 

I am interested in co-hosting your property

Greetings! I'm a co-host in Clearwater, and would be more than happy to help you with your Clearwater properties!

Steve3673
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

Hi Glen and Natalie,

My name is Steve, I'm starting with my first property in Clearwater and would love to work with and learn from y'all as a co-host.

Thank you!

Steve

**[Contact details removed - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise or share contact details on the Community Center.

Hello-My name is Cheryl.  I am currently a superhost (been hosting since 2018) and live about 45 min to Clearwater.  If you are still in need of a co-host, let me know.  I can be reached at

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Thanks!